A pipe is a tube used to convey water, gas, oil, or other fluid substances.
Different metals and materials are used for manufacturing pipes such as Stainless Steel pipes, Alloy Steel pipe, Carbon steel pipes, Duplex Stainless Steel Pipes and so on.
Depending on the requirement and material procedure for making pipes vary.
1) Raw material is strip coil, welding wire, flux. All these before producing need strict physical and chemical tests.
2) Strip head and tail docking, using single or double wire submerged arc welding, the steel tube rolled by automatic submerged arc welding machine.
3) Before molding, the strip passes through the leveling, trimming, planing, surface cleaning and conveying, and bending and handling
4) Using the electric contact pressure gauge to control the pressure of the cylinder on both sides of the conveyor, to ensure the smooth delivery of the strip.
5) Roll Forming is by the external control or internal control.
6) Using the welding gap control device to ensure that the weld gap to meet the requirements of welding, pipe diameter, the wrong side of the amount and the weld gap are strictly controlled
7) Welding with the Lincoln Electric welding machine for single or double wire submerged arc welding, so as to obtain the stable welding specification.
8) The welding seam is through the online continuous ultrasonic automatic inspection, to ensure that 100% of the spiral weld nondestructive testing coverage rate. If there are defects, automatic alarm and spraying marks, the production workers adjust the process parameters, timely elimination of defects.
9) Using the the air plasma cutting machine to cut a single pipe.
10) After cutting into a single tube, each batch of steel tube should pass the strict inspection system first, check the weld mechanical properties, chemical composition, blending, surface quality of the pipe and after nondestructive inspection, to ensure that the pipe qualified.
11) The pipes have continuous acoustic inspection marks, after manual ultrasound and X ray review, if there are defects, after repair, once again after the non destructive testing, until the defects have been eliminated.
12) Each pipe is tested by hydrostatic pressure, and the pressure is sealed by radial seal. The test pressure and time are strictly controlled by the steel pipe water pressure computer testing device. Automatic print record of test parameters
13) ) The pipe end machine the slope angle and blunt edge.